Insurance disclosure for concerning Jeremy Warnick BA CFP, Warnick Wealth Management, McArthur Financial Services.
I am licenced as a life, accident & sickness, health, group insurance and segregated fund advisor, with Warnick Wealth Management Corp operating as Warnick Wealth Management a subagent for McArthur Financial Services. I have over 23 years experience in the industry. I have my Bachelor or Arts (Economics Major) from the University of Manitoba & Certified Financial Planner designation. Warnick Wealth Management and McArthur Financial are contracted with Canada Life Assurance Company and HUB Financial Inc.
Companies I represent
I place insurance business directly with the following companies:
- Canada Life Assurance Company of Canada
I place insurance business with the following insurance companies through HUB Financial inc, a Managing General Agency (MGA) to address your special needs:
- Manulife Financial
- Equitable Life of Canada
- Empire Life Insurance Company
- RBC Insurance
- IA Financial Group
- Olympia Benefits Inc.
- Sirius Benefits Plans Inc. (People Corp)
In addition, I offer certain banking products from National Bank of Canada under the Solutions BankingTM brand.
Nature of relationship with companies I represent
No insurer holds an ownership interest in Warnick Wealth Management or McArthur Financial Services, nor does Warnick Wealth Management or McArthur Financial Services hold a significant interest in any insurance company.
If you choose to purchase a product through me, Warnick Wealth Management or McArthur Financial Services will be paid by the company that offers that product. Warnick Wealth Management or McArthur Financial Services is compensated by a sales commission for most products at the time of sale, and may receive a renewal (or service) commission if you retain that policy with the insurance company. For certain products, Warnick Wealth Management or McArthur Financial Services may receive a referral fee.
Warnick Wealth Management Corp and McArthur Financial Services may also be eligible for additional compensation, such as bonuses and non-monetary benefits, such as travel incentives. This compensation depends on various factors such as the volume or retention of business placed with a particular company during a given time period.
For business placed through HUB Financial Inc. (MGA), compensation may be received from both the insurer and the MGA. MGAs may also provide additional benefits including professional conferences and related travel expenses.
Conflict of interest
I take the potential of a conflict of interest seriously. The following situation may be perceived to be a potential conflict of interest between me, Warnick Wealth Management and/or McArthur Financial Services and you, with respect to my recommendations to you. Please take this matter into consideration before acting upon my recommendation I may make. My overall recommendation will take into consideration, and will be based on my analysis of, your financial security needs. I confirm that I have no conflict of interest. If I become aware of a potential conflict I will tell you.
If you need more information about my qualifications or my business relationships, please let me know.
Relationship with Quadrus Investment Services
Insurance products, including segregated fund policies, are offered through McArthur Financial Services, and Investment Representative Jeremy Warnick offers referral arrangements and mutual funds through Quadrus Investment Services Ltd.
Quadrus Investment Services Ltd. logo and design are trademarks of Quadrus Investment Services Ltd. Used with permission.
About this Statement
This statement has been prepared by Jeremy Warnick and Jeremy Warnick alone is responsible for its accuracy.
Privacy commitment and client file consent
Jeremy Warnick BA CFP, Warnick Wealth Management, McArthur Financial Services.
Protecting the privacy of your personal information is important to me and the companies whose products and services I offer, and I’m commited to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information responsibly (“I”, “me” and “my”, when referring to an advisor, include an incorporated advisor).
The personal information being collected, such as contact information, financial information as well as records of meetings and phone calls, general correspondence and any instructions you provide to me, will be maintained by me or at my direction in paper and/or electronic format in a client file. This information will be used to assess your financial situation, offer products and services that may be of interest and benefit to you, and provide ongoing client service.
Your personal information in your client file will be disclosed only to:
- My employees and persons authorized by me;
- Companies whose products and services I offer and their employees and agents, for the purpose of, or relating to, their providing or seeking to provide financial products or services to you (and for, or related to, any other purposes you have authorized);
- Third party service providers selected and authorized by me. If located outside of Canada, your personal information may be subject to the laws, including public authority access laws, of other countries; and
- Persons or entities to which you have granted access or that are allowed access by law.
In accordance with applicable law and by your written request, you have the right to:
- review the personal information in your client file,
- request corrections to this information, and
- to revoke your consent subject to contractual limitations.
If requested by you, additional personal documents such as copies of insurance policies, wills and powers of attorney may be kept in your client file.
If you need more information about my privacy policies and/or those of the companies I represent, please let me know.
Legal, copyright and trademark information
Use of this Web site is governed by the following terms and conditions which are subject to change without notice to you. Please read them carefully before using this site.
Limited license and use
Warnick Wealth Management (the “Corporation”) grants you a limited licence to display the contents of this site on your computer and print, download and use the materials on this site solely for personal or educational purposes and for purposes of doing business with the Corporation, provided that the contents of the site are not modified in any way and that all copyright and other notices are maintained. You agree not to, or allow others to, directly or indirectly, attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify this site or any of its content. You agree not to, or allow others to, directly or indirectly, collect or attempt to collect any information about others, including passwords, account or other information. In order to use this site, you must have attained the minimum prescribed age in the jurisdiction in which you are resident to contract for the products and services.
This site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide you with any personalized financial, insurance, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice. You will not rely on this site as a substitute for independent research or for personal advice from a financial security advisor of the Corporation or any other appropriate professional advisor.
Nothing on this site constitutes an offer to buy or sell products or services of London Life, its affiliated companies or suppliers. All products and services are subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts. London Life products and services and those of third parties which may be referred to on this site are available only in jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for sale in Canada. The Corporations may only solicit the sale of financial products and services for which the Corporation has been duly licensed in the jurisdiction in which the sale occurs. The use and content of this site, and the terms and conditions contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of the province in which the Corporation conducts business and you agree to attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of that province.
Privacy and Confidentiality
You acknowledge that the Corporation collects and uses personal information for purposes of providing the services contained on this site. The Corporation is committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of information in accordance with applicable law. The Corporation has established and will continue to maintain appropriate safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information. However, you acknowledge and confirm that the Internet is not a secure medium where privacy and confidentiality can be guaranteed and that complete security and confidentiality of transmissions to and from this site over the Internet is not possible at this time. Your confidential use of the site cannot be guaranteed and you acknowledge that your use of the site (including information you transmit to the site) may be subject to access or manipulation by, or disclosure to, third parties. Without limiting any other disclaimer herein, the Corporation shall not be responsible or liable for any damages that you or any other person may suffer in connection with any such breach of privacy, confidentiality or security. If you are provided with a user name and password to access any part of this site, you agree to be liable for all uses of your user name and password, including unauthorized use without your consent and you acknowledge that the Corporation shall not be responsible to confirm the actual identity or authority of any user. Instructions provided pursuant to such user name and password shall constitute sufficient authority to the Corporation to execute any transactions directed thereunder. You agree to notify the Corporation immediately should the confidentiality of your user name and password be in jeopardy.
The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed at this time. Any person wishing to communicate or send information of a private or confidential nature to the Corporation is encouraged to do so by other means.
This site has been developed by the Corporation. The contents of this site are the property of the Corporation and third parties whose information or materials are contained on the site. All information and materials contained on this site are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of Canada and other countries. Subject to the limited license to use this site as described above, no person may copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, or link to this site or its contents in any manner whatsoever, including by way of hyperlinks or framing, unless that person has obtained the prior written consent of the Corporation. Any infringement of the rights of the Corporation may result in appropriate legal action.
The Corporation owns or has obtained the right to use by license or otherwise the trademarks used on or in connection with the goods and services provided. The trademarks are protected by Canadian and foreign trademark laws. All rights reserved. The display of trademarks on this site shall not in any way be construed as an implied license to use such trademarks.
* The content of this site is provided solely for personal and educational purposes and for purposes of doing business with the Corporation and is subject to modification without notice to you. While information posted on this site is believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of posting, the Corporation does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the information contained on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, verified or error free.
* The Corporation makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the usability or condition of this site, that this site will operate uninterrupted or error free, or that this site will operate in combination with any services or software used in connection therewith or that it shall be viewed consistently with all browser software or that any communication transmitted to or from this site is private, confidential or secure.
* THE CORPORATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT MAY ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
* YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that none of the Corporation, London Life or any of its affiliates, or any of their directors, officers, representatives, employees or agents shall be liable to you for loss of data, computer time or any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising out of or attributable in any manner whatsoever to your use or inability to use this site for any reason whatsoever or to any action or inaction on the part of the Corporation or for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, even if the Corporation has been advised of the possibility thereof, including but not limited to lost profits, lost opportunities or business revenues, loss of goodwill, or failure to realize expected savings.
* This site contains links to other sites which sites are not maintained or controlled in any way by the Corporation. Such links are provided for convenience only and are not to be construed as an endorsement by the Corporation or any other party of the products, services, advice or opinions or any other content of such sites.
For more information concerning the terms and conditions of use of this site or to request the authorization to reproduce or distribute the content of this site or any part thereof, please contact your Corporation.